DevOps / Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
Sixt GmbH & Co. Autovermietung KG • München
Du willst herausfinden, welche Jobs am besten zu dir und deinen Fähigkeiten passen? Finde jetzt den zu dir passenden Berufseinstieg bei Sixt.
Ihr Job – Geht ab wie unsere Autos
* As Java platform “owner” you will support the developers with your expertise and the required Dev and Ops bits entailed in your DevOps role.
* You will work as part of a new, dedicated and multi-national team of Java developers according to Agile and DevOps best practices and ensure close collaboration with other departments such as Ops/Infrastructure and DBA.
* Guided by your “automate all the things” instinct you will choose tools and processes to guarantee optimal Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, application releases, containerization, monitoring and alerting solutions.
* You will design and implement scaling, standby, recovery and failover strategies to ensure availability and resiliency of a mission critical on-premise system.
Ihr Profil – Bereit Gas zu geben
* You have well-founded knowledge in the field of web servers, servlet containers, fat jars, load balancing, security, log management and infrastructure.
* DevOps is your main philosophy and you are looking forward to spreading this credo among the team.
* Your background as versed engineer includes practical experience with multiple of following technologies: Maven/Nexus, GIT, Tomcat/Jetty, CI/CD techniques, Jenkins, SonarQube, TeamScale, Jmanage, Grafana, Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, Nomad, scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python).
* You speak English fluently and show a high level of commitment and team spirit.